One of my friends asked if I would take her senior pictures and I

agreed (being a

little scared). I have never done photo's for anyone before and I didn't want to disappoint her.

She offered to pay but I wasn't

sure that was such a great idea beings that I had no clue what I


was doing. She might pay later though. Haha if she pays after

she has seen them than that's ok. :) So here are some random photo's I photoshopped real fast to show here what I could do for her. I hope she likes (say in a spanish accent) hehe
2 comments:
Jocelyn...thanks for the happy anniversary comment! It makes us feel loved! ha ha! I can't believe you are such a good photographer! I love your pictures! If we ever get pictures done I will call you! By the way I have known Jared for a long time and he is a cutie!
Is it just me or does this gals hair look exactly like straw? This are NEATO pictures. I like the one with the leaf on her face.
Post a Comment