All my life people have told me to stay away from boys because they are all the same. They never keep promises and they always hurt someone. This is very true and I advise all women to keep this in mind. Anyways so I received this plaque for the reflections program for going to
state. It's pretty killer actually. Oh and I won third place in a photography contest for a school magazine and got 10 dollars. Cha-ching! Gas money. Yes!
The summer is finally here!!!!! I am stoked!!! We are planning some fun trips this summer. First we are heading down to Mexico June 13-22 and I am so excited to use my kickin' camera. We will be staying by a beach in San Carlos. Then we are planning to play it up in California!!!
yippee!! I am happy. Then at the end of summer we are planning to go to Bear Lake and cruise around on Uncle Jared's and Uncle Kevin and Aunt Christina's boats around the 24th of July. I am so ready for that!! This summer is going to be killer! Plus next year I am a senior!!!! Yowza! Time sure flies when your having fun!
state. It's pretty killer actually. Oh and I won third place in a photography contest for a school magazine and got 10 dollars. Cha-ching! Gas money. Yes!The summer is finally here!!!!! I am stoked!!! We are planning some fun trips this summer. First we are heading down to Mexico June 13-22 and I am so excited to use my kickin' camera. We will be staying by a beach in San Carlos. Then we are planning to play it up in California!!!
yippee!! I am happy. Then at the end of summer we are planning to go to Bear Lake and cruise around on Uncle Jared's and Uncle Kevin and Aunt Christina's boats around the 24th of July. I am so ready for that!! This summer is going to be killer! Plus next year I am a senior!!!! Yowza! Time sure flies when your having fun!
1 comment:
My Dearest Jocelyn,
I am so sorry that you have come to the fact so early in life that men are scum. I guess I feel differently, I have finally found the most wonderful man in the world. I sure hope that you enjoy your life of being single for many years to come. Boys shouldn't come until you are at least 30!
I love ya Joce, love Ree
Post a Comment