So the other day I was at work running on 4 hours of sleep and 3 hours the night before. Ya, I was tired and we were doing this meal for Native Americans who were graduating high school. They were doing this program thing in the dining room and we were in the kitchen. There was a wall in between! I found a chair, leaned on the wall, and slowly closed my eyes. I opened my eyes about an hour later and then slapped myself so I would wake up. Then we cleaned up and went back to the business and went home! I took a nap at work and I got paid for it! Yippee!
The other day me and Amanda were supposed to be cleaning the house but we got carried away
with my sweet camera. We eventually cleaned the house but it took us from 10am to 9pm. Haha.
We had fun though.
with my sweet camera. We eventually cleaned the house but it took us from 10am to 9pm. Haha.
We had fun though.
No comments:
Post a Comment