This month has been crazy! This recent PVHS graduate died at 20 leaving a 1 year old boy and her husband. She had a reaction to a sleeping pill.

Then a few weeks later Heath Ledger died in his Manhatten appartment. I was devistated! My favorite movie is
A Knights Tale. 
Then on
Sunday night president Hinckley died. We watched a bunch of stuff on the news remembering the prophet. I can't be sad that he is dead because he missed his wife so much and now he is with her, but then again he will be greatly missed in the world and in the church.

Monday I

chopped my hair off and St. George recieved a record amount of snow! Just kidding. I wish it would snow more! Wednesday I found out that my video I entered into the Reflections program has won region and is moving on to state. I didn't even know it won in my school. I just got a certificate thanking me for participating and a Cafe Rio gift card. Wow. Someone could have told me! They made me feel all rejected then all of the sudden "psyche! you really won!" Whatever. I am happy. Oh and Happy 16th B-day Saije!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment