

The busy holidays have already past and I failed to write on this here blog. Now all I can do is reflect on days that have come and gone with the family gatherings and food being shoved down your throat (sometimes unvoluntarily). Yes, we all know the feelings that arise this time of year. Anyways, The Lund clan had a marvelous time at Thanksgiving, but we all missed Uncle Kevin, Aunt Christina and their gang cause Megan plays the flute in the American Fork High Band and they were marching in the Macy's Day parade! We were all very proud of Megan! And jealous

cause she was in N.Y. We all ate very well and had a ball going to movies and Zion National Park.

Then Christmas rolled along and the traffic in big St. G was out of control! Cars lined up from light to light! Amanda and I got the shock of getting a Wii. Totally unexpected. We also got Guitar Hero III which is killer. Manda and I got CD's like none other and we added at least 4 DVD's to our collection. Our mom got a new Nano Video from our Grandma and I am totally jealous! I want one of those! So the Christmas holiday passed and we went to the Annual Larsen Christmas Party and chilled with our step sis Neisha. We got our gifts from our dad and Cherie (Thanks for the gifts by the way! We loved them) and then tried to watch videos from Trace and Saije. The movies didn't

work but we could still watch little clips. Oh boy! Saije and Trace! We all laughed until our stomachs ached. It was great! Anyways, New Years came and we went to Red Lobster and chowed down on the Garlic Cheese Biscuits!! Yummy! Then we chilled and watched about 5 episodes of Northern Exposure (We got the entire collection). I figured out how many hours we watched over the break and I think it came to about 38 hours and 30 minutes! I know! We are freaks. But it was fun. Then The ball dropped and we drank about a gallon of sparkling cider and cranberry cider and pomegranate cider. I love that stuff! But ya, it was a great break.

No comments:
Post a Comment