Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday Afternoon


Today has been cool I guess. I woke up with horrible allergies. I went to church and nearly fell asleep. I ate tinfoil dinners with my family. Now I am writing. I am going to write about things I may have forgot to write over time. Well, I won Reflections! I entered a music video I made over the summer with my cousins and it won school wide, district, region, and I am waiting for the results at State. I was invited to attend classes through a "Leaders of America" program. It is over the summer and counts as college credit. It sounds very cool, but I don't think it is going to work out, for the closest meeting place is San Diego. I live in Utah. I entered some photographs and stories into a magazine contest for our school. I am still awaiting the results. My sister won 1st place in a Fantasy Art competition. She is finishing her AP art portfolio and is very stressed. I am taking an auto tech class and I am the only girl in my class. That's different. I am taking French 1. My high school took state in b-ball. My friends and I snuck in through the kitchen to see the game. They ran out of tickets 1 hour before the game. We sat on the stairs. My mom, who also snuck in through a door, sat on the floor with the opposing team's coach. Luck was on her side that night. She got an amazing parking spot. They supposedly turned away 1200 people that night. It was amazing! I applied for the school newspaper staff and I am waiting to hear back on that. Well I better go cause my mom says I might get a flogging for all this blogging! Just Kidding!!!! Peace*

No comments: