

Today is the last day of Spring break and I am dreading going back to school. Anyways, I have had a great break. On Sunday Amanda, Mom, Grandma, and I went up to Zion National Park and stayed in the Majestic View Lodge. We ate snacks and watched Better Off Dead. Then in the morning I barfed so I had to sit around till I was able to walk, then we hiked. The flu wasn't going to bring me down. We went through the tunnel and hiked a little hike. On Tuesday we hiked more and then went to some shops in town. We went home and vegged by the T.V. Wednesday we sat around and read, then watched Casino Royale. Thursday we went to Snow Canyon and
hiked with our friends. It was fun but we left 2 hours later than we planned because Anna is a snail. We made lunches and sat on the Sand Dunes. It was great. Friday Amanda started her new job at Gandolfo's deli sandwhich makers thing and I got some cool records from the D.I. I got The Police, Fleetwood Mac Rumours, Willie Neilson, Waylon Jennings, America GH, Stevie Wonder, and Stevie Nicks Bella Donna. They are sweet action. Today I went to the store with mommy and that's it. It was fun. Oh yeah, and our high school PV won State Championship for boys B-ball. Go PV!
hiked with our friends. It was fun but we left 2 hours later than we planned because Anna is a snail. We made lunches and sat on the Sand Dunes. It was great. Friday Amanda started her new job at Gandolfo's deli sandwhich makers thing and I got some cool records from the D.I. I got The Police, Fleetwood Mac Rumours, Willie Neilson, Waylon Jennings, America GH, Stevie Wonder, and Stevie Nicks Bella Donna. They are sweet action. Today I went to the store with mommy and that's it. It was fun. Oh yeah, and our high school PV won State Championship for boys B-ball. Go PV!
No comments:
Post a Comment