Monday, October 03, 2005
the glass is half empty
yella today i am at my moms school. I am skipping school. Ya. there is nothing to do so i am writing in this blog of mine. over the weekend my sister and i had a fun time. Not. just kidding. on friday the varsity tennis team went to the finals and lost. but the good news was that we got to miss school. the coach excussed us and we got the whole day off. It was great. that night kierstin came over and we watched my chemical romance music videos. she doesn't have cable. so she can't watch stuff at home. then on saturday we went to walmart and got some cool cds and movies. Amanda got U2 Greatest hits and Steve Earl( copperhead road cd) and the movie Ten things I hate about you. that show is the best. I got Cross Canadian Ragweed and Aerosmith greatest hits and the movie Grind. the greatest show in the world. and i got the second season of Smallville! oh yeah. it is excellent. after that we came home to a house full of long time friends that were going to move the next day and didn't have a place to stay that night. they are so cool. My good friend Austin and I passed back a football for a while and jumped on the trampoline and had a great time. Austin left to stay the night at his friends house so me and amanda went and hung out with some people. Kierstin, me, amanda, beef, and skyler went to scoops and then went into target and looked at cds. after that we went to Annas house and picked her and Suzie up to go play soccer at the park. it was dark and we couldn't see anything but it was still fun. then we went home and watched Grind. then sunday was confrence and we sat there and watched it. then it was monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey guys I totally remember you. We played at your wedding, man.
I miss you guys and hope everything is smooth sailing. I hopw this gets to ya. later, joce
Post a Comment