Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Typing in this blog is like a chore
yella. Today is my bro Trace's birthday. he is turning 5. he is so cute. the other day my dad and step mom called and said that he cut his own hair and they said he looks like Joe Dirt. i havent writen in a while because i have been doing the high school tennis team. that was fun. Our last match was on Thursday and we played Dixie. Our varsity team is going to state. they are really good. I have a choir solo and my friends and I are going to sing that one song by Jon foreman in switchfoot called Only hope. I am going to paly the guitar along. it will be cool. I saw Corpes Bride and Just like Heaven over the weekend and i loved them both. Everyone needs to watch them. anyway. I better go send an email to my dad and step sisters and step mom. goodbye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment