Sunday, May 24, 2009

Graduation!




















































































































































































































































































































































































School's really out! Til' college at least. We had some fun. It started with Blue Man Group in Vegas on Monday, Arts Assembly where we re-inacted Blue Man's "I Feel Love" song with the percussion class and we painted the back wall of the auditorium (it was freakin' awesome!) and Seminary Graduation on Tuesday, 10 minute check out and Grad practice and Tightwad dance on Wednesday, and then the blessed Graduation on Thursday which Grad Night obviously following that later that night. Way later. Still making up for lost sleep those past couple of weeks. Graduation was awesome. Nothing seemed real til I was under the PV. Strange feeling. Haha I took tons of snap shots with the friends and then had the family get together with everyone that could be there.

1 comment:

Becca said...

i love your blog! and really i'm obsessed with your pictures ha ha congrats on graduating and we need to get together this summer. give me a call!