"Crossroads" By Jocelyn Larsen
Monday, September 08, 2008
SUU High School Fine Art Competition
I was just informed that one of my photography pieces got accepted into the SUU High School Art Show! I have never submitted anything to a show before and I just started doing Photography so I was surprised. The theme for this show is..."To Thine Own Self Be True." They are making it Shakespeare-like because the festival will still be going on and the Shakespeare Competition will also be at the same time. The show goes from September 19th to October 25th. Yippee for me!!! How much should I sell it for??? Haha just kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats Jocelyn!
Thats so cool.
: D
YA! Nice job joce! Thats sweet! I LOOOVVVEEEE the shakespearean festival! Good luck with your picture, you have skills!!!!!!
That is sweet Jam!
I really love the photo, It will go all the way!
Cherie
ps You are a true photographer!
Post a Comment