Monday, September 04, 2006

Life so far

Well I haven't written in a while because I have been really busy. My family went school shopping in Park City and after that we just chilled until school started. On the first day of school I went to all my classes, which are awesome, and had a cool day. At lunch I figured out that I had Drivers Ed after school so I had to stay after. Anyway, I got to talking with my english teacher and she said it was her first year teaching in St. George. She had just moved from Heber City (because she got married) and she was missing it a lot. She taught at Wasatch High School. I said that my dad and step family lived there and my step mom was the secretary there at the High School. She knew her and she said that she taught her daughter Elyse, my sister from another mister. I was so excited to know someone that knew my family and knew about Heber. She was also excited. Her name is Mrs. Wiese, but I forgot her name before she was married. She is crazy, but I think she is cool. Anyway I have Mr. Miller for art class. My dad had him so that's cool but I really wanted to get Mr. Jones. He is a goooooooood teacher. Amanda has him now for AP Studio Art and I keep telling him that I want him for drawing but there is nothing he can do. The dumb people took away all his drawing classes and gave them to Miller. It is lame. Anyway so everyday Amanda and I went to Tennis @ 6:00 in the morning, school, then I went to Drivers Ed till 6:00PM. So for 2 and 1/2 weeks I was at the school for 12 hours everyday. But now driver's ed is over. I am really happy that it is. I got my permit so now i just have to practice and then drive with the instructor and I get my licsence. Yippe.

On Thursday we had a Tennis match in Cedar. Tess, student body president, and I played a doubles match and completely creamed them and had a really fun time. The score was 8 to 0. Tess is really funny so we had a lot of laughs and finally got the girls we were playing to laugh with us. It was hard but we got them to laugh and talk. That was a fun match. I think I would want to have her be my doubles partner if that was ok with coach. Anyway this weekend was packed with good times. So Friday after school me, Amanda, Natalie, and Keirstin went to a mexican restraunt and ate burritos. They were good. After that we went over to The Jordan's house and to our suprise Tyler, Derek, Carson, and Nick were over. So we go in and hang with them for a while. They are really funny kids. Keirstin and Natalie had to leave and Carson and Nick had to also. So Me, Amanda, Anna, Suzie, Sharise, Tyler, Derek, Nick, and Carson go over to Tyler's house because Carson's car was there. They leave and the rest of us chilled in Tyler's room and listened to his records on his turn table. Then it was time for Tyler to go to work ( at Pizza Factory) so me, Amanda, Anna, Suzie, and Sharise went back over to Anna & Suzzie's house( The Jordan's) and decided what to do next. We decided to got eat at Pizza Factory and visit Tyler then swing by the football game. We got to the football game a little later than we expected. It was Half time and Natalie was getting off of work so Amanda decides to call her to tell her to come to the game. When she was on the phone this kid Mark Jones asked Amanda to homecoming over the intercom thing and everyone at the football game heard except for, of course, Amanda. Well we filled her in on what just happened and she decided to answer him back that night so we jammed over to Wal-Mart and got Saran Wrap, Window markers, and some candy. We got to Mark's truck and saran wrapped it, put candy on the seat, and wrote "Yes" all over the windows. It was funny to watch him go over to his truck after the game and try to get through the saran wrap. He couldn't so he got a ride with his buddies. Opps! Well PineView once again won the game 32 to 14 and we all rejoiced. It was a fun night.

Saturday we woke up and went to Veyo Pool because Monday(today) is the last day and we hadn't been there all summer. We usually go to Veyo Pool every week during the summer and we didn't go so we had to get a ffew hours in. We were the first ones there. We ate burgers and swam untill 2:30. We had to leave because we had work at 3:00. So we went to work and had a bad time. I worked till 11:00pm and went home and slept. Then on Sunday we went to church but Amanda got sick so we only went to Sacrament. Then I practiced driving and drove to our Uncle Bruce's house to get some dresses from our cousin Chelci for Amanda. Then I drove home and we ate Cream Of Brocoli soup and we watchedd movies all night.

Today we had our yearly free breakfast at Boulivard Home Furnishings and then looked at some couches. Then we came home cause everyone was in a bad mood and I cleaned my room and now I am typing on here. Bye.

No comments: