Sunday, August 07, 2005
Long time no type
Yella! I haven't writen in a while so prepare yourself for a long note of nothing! My cousin Sheri just got married this weekend and most of my family came down. It was awesome. Uncle CJ, Aunt Lisa and their kids, Tasha, Boo, Ty and his wife Sloan and their kid Johny Boden, Uncle Adam and his kid Adalee, Uncle Ben, Aunt B'Andra and thier kid Gidian, and of course Grams and Gramps were most of the people their at the reception. It was fun. Amanda, Boo, and I went into the primary room and had a jam session on the old piano. I played a little of Van Halens "Jump" for a while then we made up some stuff. Oh Nelly. The other day was my friend, Ashley's, birthday so she came over and we toilet papered these brats that live down the street. It was awesome. Oh and we toilet papered this kid Wes too. ha. It was fun but we totally suck so we are going to practice every friday night till we are pros. Ha. Tomorrow I start Tennis. Yeah. Oh back to the night we went toilet papering. I showed my friend the My Chemical Romance video Helena. It was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment